Maintenance Tips for your Refrigerator
Your refrigerator is the most used appliance in your kitchen at home or in office or in every co-operate places and it may also be the energy consumes product, too. Proper maintenance of your refrigerator will reduce energy consumption and extend the life of the refrigerator. We always keep in mind some points to maintain our appliance to provide us service for a long time period.
How to care for your refrigerator
- Clean off the condenser coils twice in a year.
- Condenser coils are responsible for removing heat from refrigerators and freezers.
- Clean and replace the gasket (rubber door seal) if needed.
- Timely defrost your freezer.
- Clean the Interior parts of your refrigerator regularly.
- Deodorize the refrigerator at least in a month.
- Replace the ice maker or water dispenser water filter.
- Never use sharp items like knife, spoon to clear your freezer.