Things to Know about AC
When your air conditioner is not working properly, there are a few basic things you have to check before calling a technician. Whenever you think that your air conditioner takes more maintenance or service than regular maintenance, you really need a technician. Our well-trained technician will find and fix your all problems occurring in your air conditioning system. But we also know about some basics of air conditioner about – Air Conditioner Filters, Air Conditioner Coils, Coil Fins, and Condensate Drains. If really your ac needs service then always check that professional who came to your home will do the work step by step.
Always take care of below points at the time of Air Conditioner Service –
- Check for the correct amount of Cooling
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere, For evacuated from the system Capture any refrigerant
- In central systems Check for and seal duct leakage
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system cannot operate simultaneously
- apply a non-conductive coating if necessary Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections
- check belts for tightness and wear, and Oil motors
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.